Skip to main content

Favourite LipCreams



Hey guys welcome back to my blog, hope you all are doing well :)

Today am up with my reviews on three lip creams which I got from lamakeupaffaie (instagram). I loved these lipie so much. The shades are ColorPop(Pillow talk matte me x),Sephora(pink), Stila(Caramello). I loved the quality of these and they are 100% original.

ColourPop Pillow Talk Matte X  


It is a muted, medium-dark brown with subtle, warmer undertones and a matte finish (perfect nude). It had opaque color coverage with a very smooth, velvety consistency that glided on effortlessly. This shade highlighted the natural texture of my lips slightly. The color lasted for 7-8 hours with slightly more fading from the center of the lips.


Sephora 

A hydrating lipstick that creates full lips with intense color. The creamy texture softly glazes your lips, imparting just the right amount of color and sheen.
   
   

 



Stila Caramello

Caramello is very light nude shade. This shades is perfect for me, I can carry it everyday. The texture is absolute delight. It doesn't smudge, last long. It's fragrance is like vanilla or toffee.  






Time for Mixing Blending and making new shades 


 Ever thought of mixing two three shades?
If not, then you must give a one try
Here i take Sephora pinkish color and stila caramello color ..
1- Apply lip liner
2- Apply pink shade on sides of your lips.(dark shades)
3- Apply caramello(nude) shade on center lips.
4- Take a brush and start blending it, one shade into another. Make sure your don't merger the two shades totally, do it softly.
 And yes you are done :)


 

  Thankyou for visiting my blog


You can contact me-
Instagram- @thatglamorousgirl
Email- thakurdiksha307@gmail.com
Snapchat- diku80

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Kohl Jewelled Jade & Smoked Silver Review

Hey lovies, Welcome back to my blog. I hope you guys are doing well. :) Today I'm here with Maybelline colossal kohl Jewelled Jade and Smoked Silver.  The product claims: Maybelline Colossal Kohl Kajal enhances the appearance of your eyes. Infused with nourishing ingredients and vitamin E, this kajal gives soothing effect to your eyes. Smooth texture of the kajal glides effortlessly onto eyes. Color stays for minimum 12 hours without fading. It features a unique tip which makes application easy and comfortable. My Reviews The packaging is the same as every other Maybelline colossal kajal. This doesn’t come in a cardboard outer packaging much like the other shades. I would say a Bad cost cutting idea. The shade name is mentioned on this stick. The cap shuts with a click. Tho it's a travel friendly stick. Staying power is not good, not as the product claims. It stays for around 4-5 hours without smudging, then it start fading. But Good point is this won

Gain Or Loss Weight Easily At Home || OZIVA

OZIVA PROTEIN SHAKE W H A T   I S   O Z I V A ? OZIVA is a brand known for it's protein shakes. Not only they provide with product service but also are supported by Nutrition Experts.  They give you free advice,  free diet plans which are really help full for your body.  Also they have so many discounts & free bies for their customers.  There service is excellent and you'll never get dissapointed. B E N I F I T S   O F   J O I N I N G   O Z I V A?  They take care of your Health -    Oziva have wide range of Protein Shakes, with exercise & proper diet, it can easily help you to gain or loss the weight. After you become there customer they will ask you it you need a diet plan or any tips on health.  You can Chat or Talk on Call directly with Nutrition Experts, they will guide you properly. They take care of  Taste-  Proteins are available in different favours according to everyone's taste. You can make your own flavour too just by adding extra Fru

Read How You Can Design your Dream Outfit in Few Steps || SAMSHÉK

Hello guys, welcome back to my blog. Today, I’m here with Samshék, online retail shop that provide with classy chic outfit from its designer collection. You might be thinking what’s new, as there are so many online retail shops too?  So sweetheart the difference is that, Samshek provide you the tool to customize your own garment. You can select the color, available fabric in that,  length, design and the best thing is, you can enter your own standard size which will fit & suit your body perfectly.  Now your not going to face any hustle in selecting the size. Ordering “S” size and it fit’s like “L” we all have been facing this problem right?  Not everyone like to wear too loose or too slim fit outfits, so now choose the size you like and flaunt it like a chic. 🍷 Here’s the look of My Customized Garment  One Shoulder Ruffle Top If you want same top.  Read Below the details of my customization One Shoulder Ruffle. Fabric                - Silk  Color