Skip to main content

Perfume Booth

Hello Guys,
Welcome back to my blog. Hope you're doing well.
Today I have something very interesting on my blog.

Have you every wondered about, Why save a perfume for only special occasions when you can wear it every day of the week.  We always take a easy and affordable path of choosing a deodorant, but do you know that Deodorants have very little natural fragrant compounds in them, and more chemicals. They contain a higher alcohol content. They actually don't last long,  but Perfumes never fail to last long.  I never knew the fact that Perfume has different notes Top,  Middle & Bottom Note and because of this it smells different at different hours of application.

So Today I have Perfume Booth on my blog. The Perfume Booth that offers amazing fragrances from all over the world at affordable prices. Every perfume is unique and luxurious in it's own way.
We always have thought in our mind that  buying a luxurious perfume is gonna burn a whole in your pocket , ummm but no!  Perfume Booth offers you the unadulterated international perfumes  at so affordable prices,  So now Smell amazing with different fragrances without burning a whole in your pockets.


Before Buying a Big Bottles you can get your hands on Perfume Selfie

What is Perfume Selfie?

Perfume Selfie is a box which contain 7 mini perfume & a perfume selfie stick which holds these mini perfume bottles.  


Those 7mini perfume contains seven different beautiful international perfumes . Every fragrance has a different concentration of the key essences that make it last for a set numbers of hours.



6 Different Perfume Selfie Boxes are available 


3 for men -


Wyld,  Mazculine,  Cazanova


&

3 for women -


Teaze,  Lurve,  Sophistique


My Review's 


Perfume Selfie Box which I revived is named "LURVE". And OMG the packing was so so cute, that I was so much overwhelmed with the packing and then, guess what? The moment I opened the head of the Box my entire room was filled with the sweet & sensual fragrance and I loved it so much. 

I received "Lurve" Collection

Consists of these Fragrances -

1.Chifon 

Emper
Looking to brighten a dull, summer day? Spritz on this fresh fragrance and add a spring in your step.

2.Lady Presidente

Emper

Be the embodiment of power with an energetic Mix of fuity and floral notes. Be true to yourself, seize the day confidently with this bold, daring fragrance.

3.True Reflections

Chris Adams

A deep aroma of blackcurrant and pomegranate, with the romance of rose and the curiosity of lemon, this fragrance is almost meditative.

4.Lomani Sensual

Lomani

Notes of ylang-ylang, vanilla and musk make this a great choice for those who like to be noticed. Its enveloping scent is sensual and extremely feminine.


5.Creation Pour Femme

Creation

This gourmand fruity-floral fragrance is a cross between softness, magic and sensuality—a modern loveelixir locked in a glamorous pink hued bottle.

6.Viveca

Maryaj

Viveca is tantalizing and charming with a sparkling personality that makes you feel young and light-hearted.

7.Gold

Louis Cardin

The warm touch of orange and spices like vanilla, saffron and cloves will attract your senses with the very first spritz of this fragrance.

Each mini bottle of 4ml

7 x 4ml = 28ml


I loved two fragrances very much "Creation Pour Femme" & "True Reflection" . They are so much  my kind of perfumes.  This is how you can select right fragrance for you.  Get your hand on it now.

Also Perfume Booth is  providing

Free Gift voucher of Rs 501 


Price of Perfume Selfie - Lurve Women
₹475
+  Get Rs. 501 Gift Voucher Free

Click here to Visit Perfume Booth




Thank you for reading my Blog. :)

You can Find me by clicking on the user names  :-

Instagram - thatglamorousgirl
Snapchat - Diku80
Facebook - thatglamorousgirl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Kohl Jewelled Jade & Smoked Silver Review

Hey lovies, Welcome back to my blog. I hope you guys are doing well. :) Today I'm here with Maybelline colossal kohl Jewelled Jade and Smoked Silver.  The product claims: Maybelline Colossal Kohl Kajal enhances the appearance of your eyes. Infused with nourishing ingredients and vitamin E, this kajal gives soothing effect to your eyes. Smooth texture of the kajal glides effortlessly onto eyes. Color stays for minimum 12 hours without fading. It features a unique tip which makes application easy and comfortable. My Reviews The packaging is the same as every other Maybelline colossal kajal. This doesn’t come in a cardboard outer packaging much like the other shades. I would say a Bad cost cutting idea. The shade name is mentioned on this stick. The cap shuts with a click. Tho it's a travel friendly stick. Staying power is not good, not as the product claims. It stays for around 4-5 hours without smudging, then it start fading. But Good point is this won

Wedding Season || Bride's Maid Look Book / Party Look || Umesh's Malliram Jewellers

W E D D I N G  S E A S O N Let's just drop the idea of just dressing up the bride & the groom.  Let's get our Bride's Maid ready for this wedding season! So here I have few ideas for you to glam up your look at any wedding. I created two looks more of my style.  Personally I'm not a gown or heavy clothing person.  So The outfits which I picked are light sleek & glamours at the same time. As it is all about bride's maid, how can she walk without any statement jewelry?  So I Picked jewelry from Umesh Maliram Jeweller's which perfectly went with the whole atire.  For my first look I wore Brocade Crop Top Pants & matched it with Rose gold earings. These earings gave perfect balance to my outfit. I love the detailing work of these earings The color & design of these earings was perfectly complementing my outfit. For my hand accessory instead of braclete or bangle I went Cocktail floral antique gold ring. This statement ring was just a perfect

Read How You Can Design your Dream Outfit in Few Steps || SAMSHÉK

Hello guys, welcome back to my blog. Today, I’m here with Samshék, online retail shop that provide with classy chic outfit from its designer collection. You might be thinking what’s new, as there are so many online retail shops too?  So sweetheart the difference is that, Samshek provide you the tool to customize your own garment. You can select the color, available fabric in that,  length, design and the best thing is, you can enter your own standard size which will fit & suit your body perfectly.  Now your not going to face any hustle in selecting the size. Ordering “S” size and it fit’s like “L” we all have been facing this problem right?  Not everyone like to wear too loose or too slim fit outfits, so now choose the size you like and flaunt it like a chic. 🍷 Here’s the look of My Customized Garment  One Shoulder Ruffle Top If you want same top.  Read Below the details of my customization One Shoulder Ruffle. Fabric                - Silk  Color