Skip to main content

Hacks for flawless skin with Biotique

"Hacks for flawless skin with Biotique"




Summer is a good way to show off your skin wearing short clothes but it may result in tanned & damage skin. In summers it is very easy to get sun burns so skincare should becomes the most important part of your daily routine.  Biotique is a brand which has so many best quality skincare. Here with me I have Bio Papaya face wash,  Papaya Scrub, Apricot Body Wash, Sandalwood Sunscreen.  Ingredient in these products are best known for helping skin to heal sun tan & gives skin best protection from sun. 

 Follow these simple steps to get a healthy skin this summer.  


Bio Papaya Face Wash-100ml-


This fresh foaming gel is blended with pure papaya fruit to dissolve dead surface cells, unclog pore openings and smooth the way for clear skin to the surface. Gentle refining action uncovers skin's natural brightness for a younger-looking complexion. 


M Y  R E V I E W 


  Papaya has vitA in it. Papaya helps in removing dead skin & keeps your skin hydrated. Now let's talk about its packing, Its packed in green color tube bottle with a green cap. The consistency of this wash face is gel like with tiny exfoliating scrub particles in it.  This face wash has papaya as it's main ingredients.   This face wash is good for every skin type, I feels it's very good for daily use as it's scrub is not so harsh on skin but very gentle which would be very convenient for acne prone skin as it won't hurt your skin.  and it provides proper hydration to skin which is much needed in this weather.   
Followed by  


Bio Papaya Scrub-75 gms-



This Revitalizing Tan-Removal scrub is blended with pure papaya fruit to dissolve dead surface cells, unclog pore openings and smooth the way for clear skin to surface. Gentle refining action uncovers skin's natural brightness for a younger-looking complexion. 



M Y  R E V I E W 



It come's in a tub like container. There’s a white plastic lid to the tub that prevents spillage of the product and also prevents the scrub from coming in contact with the cap. I would call it a decent packaging. This scrub is white colored with black exfoliating scrub particles in it. I feel this scrub works like wonder It had helped me a lot to get rid off from dull skin. I am using this facescrub daily one time in a day & yes I feel a huge change in my skin. It had helped me alot to get rid of blackheads & dull skin. 



Bio Apricot Body Wash 190ml-


This fresh-foaming, 100% soap-free gel is a refreshing gel containing Apricot, Kernel Oil, Wild Turmeric, kurchi and soap nut. It cleanses without dehydrating removing all microbes and pollutants.


M Y  R E V I E W 

It comes in a cylindrical plastic bottle with green screw cap. The bottle is sturdy and leakage-proof. The bodywash comes in runny gel like consistency which is orange in color. It is 100% soap free & is suitable for all skin types.  It has a very soothing & relaxing fragrance . I feel very relaxed after taking a shower with this gel. I would love to repurchase this product again and again.



Bio Sandalwood Sunscreen 120ml 

This nutrient-rich lotion is blended with pure sandalwood, saffron, wheat germ, honey and bark of the arjun tree to keep skin soft, fair and moisturized. Protects skin with broad spectrum SPF 50 UVA/UVB sunscreen. Very water resistant, retains SPF after 80 minutes in the water.


M Y  R E V I E W 

It comes in a cylindrical plastic bottle with yellow screw neck. It has a creamy consistency. It's very light on skin it get easily absorbed in skin. It has SPF50 in it.  It has sandalwood like fragrance, it doesn't last longer. It won't feel like you are wearing anything on skin which is good though. It is going to suit all skintypes.  


All last I would like to say I'm so much impressed by this brand. If you would want purchase these products Visit this website www.biotique.com


Thank you so much for reading my blog :)

You Can Find me here

Comments

  1. Thank for the review and sharing it over here, Buy Perfume Blissfull Lavender from RetailPharma, The final result of this fusion is a delightful fragrance which is suitable for both men and women.
    Biotique Perfume
    Biotique Vetiver Perfume Review
    Biotique Lavender Perfume Review

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Kohl Jewelled Jade & Smoked Silver Review

Hey lovies, Welcome back to my blog. I hope you guys are doing well. :) Today I'm here with Maybelline colossal kohl Jewelled Jade and Smoked Silver.  The product claims: Maybelline Colossal Kohl Kajal enhances the appearance of your eyes. Infused with nourishing ingredients and vitamin E, this kajal gives soothing effect to your eyes. Smooth texture of the kajal glides effortlessly onto eyes. Color stays for minimum 12 hours without fading. It features a unique tip which makes application easy and comfortable. My Reviews The packaging is the same as every other Maybelline colossal kajal. This doesn’t come in a cardboard outer packaging much like the other shades. I would say a Bad cost cutting idea. The shade name is mentioned on this stick. The cap shuts with a click. Tho it's a travel friendly stick. Staying power is not good, not as the product claims. It stays for around 4-5 hours without smudging, then it start fading. But Good point is this won

Read How You Can Design your Dream Outfit in Few Steps || SAMSHÉK

Hello guys, welcome back to my blog. Today, I’m here with Samshék, online retail shop that provide with classy chic outfit from its designer collection. You might be thinking what’s new, as there are so many online retail shops too?  So sweetheart the difference is that, Samshek provide you the tool to customize your own garment. You can select the color, available fabric in that,  length, design and the best thing is, you can enter your own standard size which will fit & suit your body perfectly.  Now your not going to face any hustle in selecting the size. Ordering “S” size and it fit’s like “L” we all have been facing this problem right?  Not everyone like to wear too loose or too slim fit outfits, so now choose the size you like and flaunt it like a chic. 🍷 Here’s the look of My Customized Garment  One Shoulder Ruffle Top If you want same top.  Read Below the details of my customization One Shoulder Ruffle. Fabric                - Silk  Color           

Wedding Season || Bride's Maid Look Book / Party Look || Umesh's Malliram Jewellers

W E D D I N G  S E A S O N Let's just drop the idea of just dressing up the bride & the groom.  Let's get our Bride's Maid ready for this wedding season! So here I have few ideas for you to glam up your look at any wedding. I created two looks more of my style.  Personally I'm not a gown or heavy clothing person.  So The outfits which I picked are light sleek & glamours at the same time. As it is all about bride's maid, how can she walk without any statement jewelry?  So I Picked jewelry from Umesh Maliram Jeweller's which perfectly went with the whole atire.  For my first look I wore Brocade Crop Top Pants & matched it with Rose gold earings. These earings gave perfect balance to my outfit. I love the detailing work of these earings The color & design of these earings was perfectly complementing my outfit. For my hand accessory instead of braclete or bangle I went Cocktail floral antique gold ring. This statement ring was just a perfect