Skip to main content

Natural Remedies to get Tan Free and Fair Skin



O

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Kohl Jewelled Jade & Smoked Silver Review

Hey lovies, Welcome back to my blog. I hope you guys are doing well. :) Today I'm here with Maybelline colossal kohl Jewelled Jade and Smoked Silver.  The product claims: Maybelline Colossal Kohl Kajal enhances the appearance of your eyes. Infused with nourishing ingredients and vitamin E, this kajal gives soothing effect to your eyes. Smooth texture of the kajal glides effortlessly onto eyes. Color stays for minimum 12 hours without fading. It features a unique tip which makes application easy and comfortable. My Reviews The packaging is the same as every other Maybelline colossal kajal. This doesn’t come in a cardboard outer packaging much like the other shades. I would say a Bad cost cutting idea. The shade name is mentioned on this stick. The cap shuts with a click. Tho it's a travel friendly stick. Staying power is not good, not as the product claims. It stays for around 4-5 hours without smudging, then it start fading. But Good point is this won

Wedding Season || Bride's Maid Look Book / Party Look || Umesh's Malliram Jewellers

W E D D I N G  S E A S O N Let's just drop the idea of just dressing up the bride & the groom.  Let's get our Bride's Maid ready for this wedding season! So here I have few ideas for you to glam up your look at any wedding. I created two looks more of my style.  Personally I'm not a gown or heavy clothing person.  So The outfits which I picked are light sleek & glamours at the same time. As it is all about bride's maid, how can she walk without any statement jewelry?  So I Picked jewelry from Umesh Maliram Jeweller's which perfectly went with the whole atire.  For my first look I wore Brocade Crop Top Pants & matched it with Rose gold earings. These earings gave perfect balance to my outfit. I love the detailing work of these earings The color & design of these earings was perfectly complementing my outfit. For my hand accessory instead of braclete or bangle I went Cocktail floral antique gold ring. This statement ring was just a perfect

Read How You Can Design your Dream Outfit in Few Steps || SAMSHÉK

Hello guys, welcome back to my blog. Today, I’m here with Samshék, online retail shop that provide with classy chic outfit from its designer collection. You might be thinking what’s new, as there are so many online retail shops too?  So sweetheart the difference is that, Samshek provide you the tool to customize your own garment. You can select the color, available fabric in that,  length, design and the best thing is, you can enter your own standard size which will fit & suit your body perfectly.  Now your not going to face any hustle in selecting the size. Ordering “S” size and it fit’s like “L” we all have been facing this problem right?  Not everyone like to wear too loose or too slim fit outfits, so now choose the size you like and flaunt it like a chic. 🍷 Here’s the look of My Customized Garment  One Shoulder Ruffle Top If you want same top.  Read Below the details of my customization One Shoulder Ruffle. Fabric                - Silk  Color